Capability Building Services
The most critical enabler of growth is human capital.
After recruitment, development of people becomes the primary focus. When the people of the company master new skills necessary for growth, growth of the company will inevitably follow.
Organizations face three common challenges in developing talent:
a. Identifying the necessary skills required for growth and matching it to individuals in the company
- Structured planning and delegated controls, as well as “manage by exception” concepts are typical skills that are required for larger organizations but often lacking in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Existing people may or may not possess the necessary capacity to acquire these new skills.
b. Providing effective training and upskilling for their people
- Training and upskilling is a journey that needs to be crafted to balance between formal courses (classroom or online), on the job training, and mentorship along the way to ensure that development goals are met.
- This includes ensuring sufficient time allocated to the individual without undue increase in workload.
c. Creating opportunities to hone the new skills
- Hand in hand with training and upskilling, the company has to ensure that opportunities within the company are created for the individual to hone and enhance their newly acquired skills.
- In the absence of carefully thought out roles, the individual will not be able to deploy the skill for the benefit of the company.
What we offer
- Job skills specification
- We assist organizations in specifying job requirements by identifying the exact habits and traits that can drive performance.
- Talent matching
- We help organizations identify talent to match the requirements of job description. We believe in building roles around strengths, and not force fitting.
- Skill development
- We support organizations through recommendation of various courses and on the job trainings, ranging from structured planning to effective delegation and controls.
- Opportunity creation
- We guide organizations in creating opportunities for talents to hone their skills. Organizations are responsible to identify their people’s interests at work and help them cultivate those interests by giving them the right job, which can often lead to a sustainable business.
- Coaching and mentoring
- We offer coaching and mentoring services for individuals and workshops for teams that are looking for positive transformation in their businesses to move to the next level.
For more information, please contact us.